- Agave Nectar Syrup
- Raw Cacao Beans
- Chlorella Powder
- Bee Pollen Granules
- Cats Claw Powder
- MSM Powder
- Raw Nori Sheets
- Dried Sour Cherries
- Vanilla Beans
- Maqui Berry Powder
- Kale Chips
- Goji & Camu Camu Chocolate
- Almonds & Purple Corn Chocolate
- Crunchy Mint Chocolate
- Lucuma & Maca Chocolate
- Sour Cherry & Acai Chocolate
- Raw Cashew Nuts
- Caramelized Pecan Nuts
- Raw Activated Walnuts
- Raw Activated Almonds
- Raw Organic Bukola
- Broccoli Bites
- Personal Blender & Grinder Duo
- Organic Drinking Chocolate
- Greenpower Hippocrates Juicer
This low GI sweetener is great for adding to desserts as not only do you get a delicious sweet taste but you also can enjoy the fact that it is low in calories and has many health benefits.
How to Use Yacon Syrup:
Yacon syrup is an ideal addition to raw desserts and in fruit smoothies. It can also be substituted for molasses or brown sugar when baking cakes, cookies or any sweet treat.
Health benefits of Yacon Syrup:
*Yacon is a pre-biotic and helps the intestines to work efficiently and get rid of the toxins and waste products that accumulate in our bodies and often cause us to be unwell
*It is said to enhance our immune system as it activates the good bacilli like L acidophilus and B bifidm, these help our bodies to function better and fight off the bad bugs.
*This low GI sweetener has long-chain complex sugars ( fructooligosaccharides) which are not digested in the way that short chain sugars are. This means that it travels to the intestinal tract and gives good food material for pro-biotics to work to ensure we have a healthy digestive system.
*The long-chain complex sugars have little effect on blood sugar level which is why so many diabetics prefer to use these kind of sweeteners.
* Yacon can also be helpful for people with conditions such as; acne, colon disease, constipation, diabetes, low immune system, poor gastrointestinal health, obesity, osteoporosis
*Has a balance of 20 essential amino acids therefore helping our bodies to convert proteins into energy easily
*Yacon provides you with an excellent source of potassium (it contains one of the highest levels found in any plant) which is beneficial for a healthy heart and metabolism .
*It also contains high levels of the minerals calcium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus and because it is a prebiotic it is said to improve your body's ability to absorb these minerals.
* Finally Yacon has high amounts of antioxidants, which are crucial to slow down free radical damage that is caused by stresses on our body from eating processed foods, smoking and drinking. Slowing down free radical damage is important if you want to look young and have a healthy body as you get older.