- Cacao Berry Crunch
- Whey Protein Powder
- Super Food Smoothie
- Organic Coconut Sugar
- Organic Mesquite Powder
- Organic Cacao Nibs
- Organic Cacao Butter
- Organic Spirulina Powder
- Organic Chia Seeds
- Organic Goji Berries
- Organic Lucuma Powder
- Organic Camu Powder
- Organic Maca Powder
- Organic Coconut Oil
Organic Cacao Powder
Our Raw & Certified Organic Cacao is from the Criollo variety of Cacao which is considered by many to be the highest quality form of Cacao with a brilliant taste.
Our Raw Cacao Powder is also 100% BioGro Certified Organic so you can have confidence that what you're getting is of the highest standard.
LifeFood's Cacao is cold-pressed, which means the temperature is never allowed to exceed 47 degrees Celsius, allowing it to retain it's Raw form and it's rich flavour which subsequently maintains it's abundance of antioxidants so you get the health benefits.
We offer our fantasic Raw Cacao Powder in 3 different sizes of 250g, 500g, & 1kg So why not try some today!
Health Benefits of Cacao Powder:
- One of the reasons Raw Cacao Powder is believed by many health experts to be so powerful at aiding us in achieving optimal health is due to its astounding content of antioxidants, it is one of the richest sources of antioxidants known to man, even more than Goji Berries which is essential if you want to give your body the best chance at fighting of degenerative diseases and to prevent diseases associated with old age.
- Cacao also is credited with giving people a blissful feeling this is due to its high levels of Serotonin (the happy hormone) which also aid us to strengthen our stress defence shield.
- Furthermore, it contains Anandamide, which is known as the "bliss chemical" because it is released when we are feeling great, and is normally created by our bodies when we exercise. Cacao is the only food that Anandamide has been found in, and may be why chocolate is often associated with a feeling of happiness and well-being.
- Cacao Powder has been known to help improve digestion as it contains a type of fibre which helps cleanse the intestines and regulate bowel movements.
- Raw Cacao is a high source of minerals such as magnesium and iron and may help to relieve symptoms of anemia and premenstrual syndrome.
- Raw Cacao is also rich in Vitamin C so is great to have if you need to give your immune system a boost.
How to use Raw Cacao Powder:
Raw Cacao Powder is so versatile and can be used in many different ways. Use it as an alternative to cocoa in an array of desserts, as well as delicious rich raw chocolates.
It can be added to milk to make hot chocolate or a chocolate shake, as well as a perfect addition to smoothies. You may also like to sprinkle it on yoghurt or anything you want to add a bit of chocolaty goodness to, the list goes on and on!