LifeFoods Coconut Sugar comes from the Indonesian Island of Java and is considered to be the most sustainable sweetener in the world. It is unfiltered, unbleached, and free from preservatives. Not only does it have a divinely sweet taste but it also has a low GI and is rich in minerals.
We offer our Coconut Sugar in 3 different sizes of 250g, 500g, & 1kg. So why not give it a try today!
How to Use Coconut Sugar:
Coconut Sugar is ideal to use in baking and can be used in the same ratios as brown sugar. It also goes well in tea or coffee if you need a sweet fix with your cuppa!!! So use your imagination and the next time you fancy something sweet you can enjoy Coconut Sugar whilst knowing you are giving your body nutrition at the same time
Health Benefits of Coconut Sugar:
- It has a rich mineral content especially in comparison to other commercially available sweeteners.
- It is a great source of Potassium, which is important to maintain a healthy heart and for your metabolism to function well.
- You will also find that it has the mineral magnesiumwhich can help to reduce the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome as well as menopause.
- The content of Zinc in Coconut Sugar is also important, as Zinc allows our bodies to repair itself allowing our muscles to stay healthy and to grow.
- We all know how essential iron is in preventing anaemia and getting oxygen to our muscles therefore because Coconut Sugar contains iron it also may help reduce the signs of fatigue due to low levels of Iron.
- It contains vitamins B1, B2, B3 AND B6 which are essential for converting the food we eat into energy.