- Cacao Berry Crunch
- Whey Protein Powder
- Super Food Smoothie
- Organic Coconut Sugar
- Organic Mesquite Powder
- Organic Cacao Nibs
- Organic Cacao Butter
- Organic Spirulina Powder
- Organic Cacao Powder
- Organic Chia Seeds
- Organic Goji Berries
- Organic Lucuma Powder
- Organic Camu Powder
- Organic Maca Powder
Organic Coconut Oil
Our coconut oil is premium, cold pressed, virgin, certified organic, with an amazing smooth taste! Coconut oil is best known for containing lauric acid which is a quality saturated fat that is also found in Mother's breast milk. It is also the ideal oil to use when cooking as unlike other vegetable oils it doesn't become rancid and remains stable.
How to Use Coconut Oil:
There are so many ways that coconut oil can be used. Not only is it great to use in the kitchen but it can also be used on your skin, hair and in cosmetics. It is ideal to use when cooking and using heat but is also great in raw dishes. It has a subtle flavour and can even be used in baking, cakes, cookies and many other desserts. It can be used as a replacement for butter on bread or crackers and can even be added to smoothies to up your intake of good fats.
Health benefits of Coconut Oil:
*Coconut oil is cholesterol free which makes it a great choice of oils to use for people who are worried about or have high cholesterol.
- The oil that comes from coconuts contains lauric acid which is converted into a compound that supports immune function and is antiviral, antimicrobial, and has anti-fungal properties. This compound also helps the body to get rid of viruses such as influenza, herpes and HIV.
- Coconut oil is great for cellular health due to its content of saturated fats( normally thought of as bad fats but in this case it is medium chain triglycerides which the liver can easily metabolise), this is because cells are mainly made up of saturated fats, therefore it helps to reduce oxidative damage from free radicals, helping you to look and feel younger.
- It also contains Vitamin E which helps your skin to look healthier and is the vitamin which helps to prevent dry skin.
- Recent research has shown that natural coconut fat in the body may help to normalise body lipids this in turn can help to protect the liver from damage from too much alcohol.
- Coconut oil may also be useful in aiding weight loss as it is made up of short to medium chain fatty acids, these are believed to help people to shed excess kilos, and are easier for the body to digest. Furthermore when you eat this type of oil it doesn't put as much stress on the pancreas which in turn boosts metabolic rate and allows people to lose weight.
- Due to its antimicrobial properties, already mentioned, consuming coconut oil may help to ease digestion, as it aids the body to deal with harmful bacteria.
- Many athletes are said to choose coconut oil and believe it helps to boost endurance and energy levels as well as improving their performance, this is because its fat content is easily converted into energy.
- As coconut oil is anti-fungal it can help with your dental care. If you rub it on your teeth it can help to get rid of the bad bacteria furthermore it helps our body to absorb minerals therefore can aid the body in absorbing calcium which will help to keep our teeth strong.