- Agave Nectar Syrup
- Yacon Syrup
- Raw Cacao Beans
- Chlorella Powder
- Cats Claw Powder
- MSM Powder
- Raw Nori Sheets
- Dried Sour Cherries
- Vanilla Beans
- Maqui Berry Powder
- Kale Chips
- Goji & Camu Camu Chocolate
- Almonds & Purple Corn Chocolate
- Crunchy Mint Chocolate
- Lucuma & Maca Chocolate
- Sour Cherry & Acai Chocolate
- Raw Cashew Nuts
- Caramelized Pecan Nuts
- Raw Activated Walnuts
- Raw Activated Almonds
- Raw Organic Bukola
- Broccoli Bites
- Personal Blender & Grinder Duo
- Organic Drinking Chocolate
- Greenpower Hippocrates Juicer
Bee Pollen Granules
Bee pollen granules are is eaten by many international Olympic athletes who reap the benefits of this superfood as it is said to increase longevity as one study showed that many Georgian's in Russia who were living up to 150 were bee keeper. It also has immense benefits for your entire well-being as you will see listed below.
How to Use Bee Pollen:
It can be eaten on its own from a spoon or added to smoothies, juices, milk shakes, yoghurt or eaten with a fruit salad. However please note that some people can have an allergic reaction so please take with care.
Health Benefits of Bee Pollen Granules:
*It has many valuable vitamins, and is believed to 18 in total including all the B vitamins except B12, the B vitamins found in the pollen granules may help strengthen our stress defence shield, reduce the occurrence of acne and proliferate longevity.
*Bee pollen is rich in minerals which can help to restore deficiencies of both minerals and metabolic ones this in turn can aid to relieve symptoms of people with type 2 diabetes.
*It can helps to immunize the body from allergies especially allergies to wind and air blown pollen, as eating pollen reduces the creation of histamine in our bodies.
* Can treat Anaemia as it triggers an increase in blood haemoglobin.
*When taken on a regular basis it is believed to increase stamina and vitality which may be accredited to its rich content of protein and amino acids.
*Helps to regulate intestine functions and digestion due to its contents of eleven major enzymes.
* It is also credited with helping to relieve PMS, regulate menstruation, produce a calming effect without any side effects, speeds up the rate of healing of wounds and prevents infection. These benefits may be because it is rich in antioxidants which allow the body to heal faster by reversing the effects of free radical damage.
*Finally our pollen is export quality certified organic and harvested from native flowers in the pristine forests of the South Island of nuclear-free New Zealand and dried slowly at low temperature to preserve all the goodness of the pollen.